For more than 30 years, the professionals at Losey Insurance and Financial Services have insured assets and helped grow wealth for clients in Baton Rouge, LA. We are a family-owned independent insurance agency, utilizing relationships with CPAs and attorneys to coordinate individual and family insurance needs with risk management, wealth transfer, and estate planning. Our specialties are customized client portfolios and expertise with umbrella and personal excess liability insurance policies. Our protection covers high-values homes and possessions as well as businesses and life insurance.
You can get better rates from insurers around Baton RougeMost consumers can easily lower their auto insurance costs...How to pay less than $829 a year or $69 a month near Louisiana ?
Is your auto insurance agent from Baton Rouge, LA licensed?
Department of Insurance - State of Louisiana
- James J. Donelon, Commissioner
- (Southeast Zone)
- Louisiana Department of Insurance
- PO Box 94214
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9214
- Phone: 225.342.5900
- Fax: 225.342.8622
- Street Address:
- 1702 N. 3rd Street
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70802
When to contact your Louisiana state insurance commissioner (ombudsman)?Do you need to determine if an insurance company is licensed in Louisiana? Would you like to speak with a Division of Insurance Consumer Services representative? Some state commissioner websites provides guide on how to make decisions when you are shopping for auto insurance in Baton Rouge and cities across the country!
Reviews of Losey Insurance & Financial ServicesWrite Review Right NowOnly some U.S customers who compared car insurance premiums found that they would save money by switching auto insurers in Baton Rouge, LA. Consumer Reports and reviews of unknown will give you a great advantage when buying a liability insurance for your car or truck. Of course you wanna to know which insurer in East Baton Rouge county is the cheapest and will give you the best possible service when it comes to vehicle insurance, Louisiana's life insurance ratings, property insurance, health insurance ratings in LA or home insurance. Your primary goal is finding the best (affordable) insurance policy at an attractive price, right? You can use our website to request a car insurance quotes from insurers near you. A typical full coverage insurance policy around the Baton Rouge city should cover liability, comprehensive and collision, uninsured motorist and medical coverage. How do you check credentials of an insurance agent (Losey Insurance & Financial Services included) from Louisiana?
How to pay less then
in Baton Rouge (LA)?
Who has the best homeowners insurance quotes in Louisiana?
Get the cheapest car insurance in Louisiana (LA)How to find the best auto insurance in Louisiana? Compare car insurance companies near your location to get the cheapest insurance quotes and coverage. You're unique. There are car insurance discounts in Baton Rouge available just for you and you vehicle model. These discounts on vehicle insurance premiums include:
- Policy discounts in Louisiana: auto insurance renewal, car insurance payment discounts, multivehicle and bundling, seniors, students (teens), safe drivers, sign documents online, homeowner, vehicle based discounts
- Vehicle discounts in Louisiana: safety equipment auto insurance discounts (anti-lock brakes, driver-side and passenger-side airbags, anti-theft systems, stolen vehicle recovery systems, tire-pressure monitoring systems...)
- Driver discounts in Louisiana: discounts for good drivers and good students, low mileage and usage based discounts, senior driver discounts, five-year accident-free good driver, defensive driving course auto insurance discount
Contact Losey Insurance & Financial Services
The minimum liability coverage limits required in Louisiana are:
- $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person.
- $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident.
- $25,000 of property damage coverage.
Insurance Agent Details
employment practices liability