Lanyi Insurance Agency has been representing Erie Insurance Group since 1982. Ted Lanyi started employment with Erie as a claims adjuster in March 1982. He was promoted to claims supervisor in 1986 and maintained that title through 1991. In September 1991, he purchased the Clarence Johnson Agency in McMurray, Pennsylvania. Lanyi Insurance has had offices representing Erie Insurance in Allegheny, Washington and Westmoreland County for over 20 years. The Lanyi Insurance Agency specializes in offering in home service to its customer base. THey offer evening and weekend hours by appointment. Lanyi Insurance, like the Erie Insurance Group, believes customer service is very important in insurance experience.
You can get better rates from insurers around IrwinMost consumers can easily lower their auto insurance costs...How to pay less than $585 a year or $49 a month near Pennsylvania ?
Is your auto insurance agent from Irwin, PA licensed?
Department of Insurance - State of Pennsylvania
- Jessica Altman, Acting Commissioner
- (Northeast Zone)
- Insurance Department
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- 1326 Strawberry Square, 13th Floor
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17120
- Phone: 717.787.7000
- Fax: 717.772.1969
When to contact your Pennsylvania state insurance commissioner (ombudsman)?Do you need to determine if an insurance company is licensed in Pennsylvania? Would you like to speak with a Division of Insurance Consumer Services representative? Some state commissioner websites provides guide on how to make decisions when you are shopping for auto insurance in Irwin and cities across the country!
Reviews of Lanyi Insurance AgencyWrite Review Right NowOnly some U.S customers who compared car insurance premiums found that they would save money by switching auto insurers in Irwin, PA. Consumer Reports and reviews of unknown will give you a great advantage when buying a liability insurance for your car or truck. Of course you wanna to know which insurer in Westmoreland county is the cheapest and will give you the best possible service when it comes to vehicle insurance, Pennsylvania's life insurance ratings, property insurance, health insurance ratings in PA or home insurance. Your primary goal is finding the best (affordable) insurance policy at an attractive price, right? You can use our website to request a car insurance quotes from insurers near you. A typical full coverage insurance policy around the Irwin city should cover liability, comprehensive and collision, uninsured motorist and medical coverage. How do you check credentials of an insurance agent (Lanyi Insurance Agency included) from Pennsylvania?
How to pay less then
in Irwin (PA)?
Who has the best homeowners insurance quotes in Pennsylvania?
Get the cheapest car insurance in Pennsylvania (PA)How to find the best auto insurance in Pennsylvania? Compare car insurance companies near your location to get the cheapest insurance quotes and coverage. You're unique. There are car insurance discounts in Irwin available just for you and you vehicle model. These discounts on vehicle insurance premiums include:
- Policy discounts in Pennsylvania: auto insurance renewal, car insurance payment discounts, multivehicle and bundling, seniors, students (teens), safe drivers, sign documents online, homeowner, vehicle based discounts
- Vehicle discounts in Pennsylvania: safety equipment auto insurance discounts (anti-lock brakes, driver-side and passenger-side airbags, anti-theft systems, stolen vehicle recovery systems, tire-pressure monitoring systems...)
- Driver discounts in Pennsylvania: discounts for good drivers and good students, low mileage and usage based discounts, senior driver discounts, five-year accident-free good driver, defensive driving course auto insurance discount
Contact Lanyi Insurance Agency
While Pennsylvania is a no-fault state, you are still required to purchase liability insurance. Liability coverage helps cover the costs of any victims' injuries and damages that result from a car accident that you caused. The following minimums apply:
- Bodily Injury Liability:
- $15,000 per person, per accident.
- $30,000 total per accident.
- Property Damage: $5,000 per accident.