Would you like to know, how much is Progressive car insurance a month/year in your location and what are the average cost of auto insurance for a specific vehicle? Progressive Casualty Insurance Company (Progressive) is an automotive insurance provider serving most U.S states and has a good reputation. The list of questions surrounding Progressive car insurance - as well as understanding car insurance coverages - can be as extensive as those choosing which auto insurance company (local agent) to chose. Discover why to choose Progressive auto insurance company in your state and why Progressive auto insurance gets fewer complaints to state regulators than other insurers of its size. What are the real benefits of choosing this company and its insurance agents?
To quickly retrieve your insurance quote, you can use the Progressive car insurance estimator and see how much car insurance you need. Or try to ask for better auto insurance rates here...
Read reviews and complaints about Progressive Insurance
There are many things, you should know before you get car insurance from Progressive Insurance or any other insurer. Before you buy any policy, please read reviews and complaints about Progressive Insurance and similar careers. Progressive offers the usual auto insurance services, as well as some advanced "features". Depending on the state you are living, you can choose from: Gap insurance, Pet injury protection, Roadside assistance or Custom parts and equipment value. Some studies about Progressive Insurance Company have shown, that customer satisfaction ratings for "Progressive" are average or lower for auto insurance and higher-average for home insurance.
According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, Progressive had fewer than the median number of complaints to state regulators in 2016, when talking about car insurance - nerdwallet.
Progressive insurance reviews & customer satisfaction rating
How to take a complete look at Progressive auto policy options, customer satisfaction rating and overall complaints? Read all unbiased reviews about Progressive company and their agents. You can start here at reviews.com, continue here on nerdwallet.com, get around consumeraffairs.com (btv. very negative reviews of Progressive Insurance Company) and - if you are still fresh and determined - then here, here (yea, Yelp reviews of Progressive) and here (BBB reviews of Progressive). What was your personal experience with Progressive Insurance? You can write and submit your own review. Someone has a great experience with Progressive, someone else has a nightmares from them.
Frequently asked questions & tips
- Progressive car insurance login: https://account.progressive.com
- Contact progressive insurance by e-mail, phone or mail: https://www.progressive.com/contact-us/
- General phone number: 1-800-776-4737
- Commercial phone number: 1-888-240-9839
- Find an insurance agent near you: https://www.progressive.com/agent
- Progressive customer service and payments: https://www.progressive.com/online-customer-service/
- Auto insurance policy, how to report an auto claim: https://www.progressive.com/claims
Progressive: Pros and cons
We all know, that Progressive’s financial strength is “perfect” and thus can pay possible insurance claims. This is positive news for consumers as it gives them more chances to successful car accident compensation claims. Progressive is also worth considering because it offers competitive rates and fair customer service. And the negatives? Mainly negative reviews and complaints about Progressive auto insurance from existing and previous customers.
Progressive insurance products
- Auto insurance, Motorcycle Insurance and Truck Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Renters (Progressive renters insurance reviews and complaints) and Life Insurance
- Boat Insurance, RV Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Life Insurance and Health Insurance
Progressive third-party insurance
|Homeowners insurance||Classic car insurance|
|Renters insurance||Mechanical repair insurance|
|Mobile home insurance (in most states)||Travel insurance|
|Condo insurance||Wedding and event insurance|
|Flood insurance||Pet insurance services|
|Health insurance||ID theft insurance|
|Life insurance||Insurance for driving in Mexico|
What to know and ask before buying car insurance?
- Local Insurance Agent Directory and database of Progressive Agents
- Top Reviews and Complaints about Progressive Auto Insurance Company
- Progressive Customer Service, Complaints and Reviews from Real Customers
- Full Coverage Auto Insurance: Car Insurance Coverage by Progressive
- What Is Progressive Comprehensive Insurance & What It Covers
- Progressive Car Insurance - Reviews, Ratings & Coverage Options
- How to compare Progressive Insurance Quotes in Seconds withoute waiting and filling forms?
- Progressive vs State Farm - who is better for car insurance rates?
- Allstate vs. Progressive: who has better discounts and quotes?
- Progressive vs State Farm: Which insurance company is right for me?
- Which is the Best Car Insurer For me? State Farm vs GEICO vs Allstate vs Farmers vs Progressive
- Car Insurance Rates and Payments
- How much is the down payment on car insurance from Progressive?
- Essential things i should learn before i hire Progressive insurance agent?
- Dave Jones, Commissioner
- (Chair, Western Zone)
- California Department of Insurance
- 300 Capitol Mall, Suite 1700
- Sacramento, California 95814
- Phone: 916.492.3500
- Fax: 916.445.5280
- 45 Fremont Street, 23rd Floor
- San Francisco, California 94105
- Phone: 415.538.4010
- Fax: 415.904.5889
- 300 South Spring Street
- South Tower
- Los Angeles, California 90013
- Phone: 213.346.6464
- Fax: 213.897.9051
Department of InsuranceTo request professional legal assistance with an insurance question or file an insurance-related complaint online, please visit website of licensed in your State.
Ask for better quotes - onlineThe states with the cheapest car insurance has average rates for this vehicle around $15 dollars, and the states with the most expensive rates are around $110 a month/year. The right discount can save you hundreds of dollars off your car insurance bill. Auto insurance companies in Ohio, California, Florida, New York use rating factors, to determine how much to charge you for coverage. These rating factors include: the make, model and year of your Toyota, Ford and similar vehicles.
Myths about car insuranceHow much do you pay to insure your Toyota, Ford? Car insurance rates among states vary widely and insurance companies need to figure out if the applicant is too risky for them to insure. Auto insurance is very expensive, probably one of the most costly part of driving. How much do you pay for your policy in Ohio, California, Florida, New York? 50$? More or less?
Minimum insurance requirements
The minimum amount of liability insurance you must have on your policy is:
- $15,000 for injury/death to one person.
- $30,000 for injury/death to more than one person.
- $5,000 for damage to property.