Small sedans are more and more favorite vehicles, at least in the United States. Would you like to check out the 2017/2018 Cruze models and check how much does Chevrolet Cruze car insurance cost? Average Chevrolet Cruze insurance rates are at national average of $108 dollars. This is estimate only! The real price and insurance quotes may vary depending on your location, insurance company you choose, your age, marital status and many other factors.
Average monthly premium for 2018/2017 Chevrolet Cruze compared to similar vehicles is $108 monthly, which means cca $1296 a year!
You can always ask for better quotes or compare insurance agents near you! The key is to find some skilled "independent" agent near you, who will compare car insurance quotes for Chevrolet Cruze from different insurance companies in your area!
- The lowest car insurance quotes for 2016,2017,2018 Chevrolet Cruze are around $108 (check your location - compare prices)
- The highest car insurance quotes for 2016,2017,2018 Chevrolet Cruze are around $240 (check your location - compare prices)
- 2018 CRUZEFWD Sedan L Manual / automatic = $17850
- 2018 CRUZEFWD Hatchback LT Hatch Manual / automatic = $21615
- Base prices of Chevrolet Cruze start at $13,000 and can go up to $60,000.
There are another statistics which are telling us, that the average insurance rate for Cruze models is at $2,750 per year. Well, that's a sharp increase...
- Dave Jones, Commissioner
- (Chair, Western Zone)
- California Department of Insurance
- 300 Capitol Mall, Suite 1700
- Sacramento, California 95814
- Phone: 916.492.3500
- Fax: 916.445.5280
- 45 Fremont Street, 23rd Floor
- San Francisco, California 94105
- Phone: 415.538.4010
- Fax: 415.904.5889
- 300 South Spring Street
- South Tower
- Los Angeles, California 90013
- Phone: 213.346.6464
- Fax: 213.897.9051
Department of InsuranceTo request professional legal assistance with an insurance question or file an insurance-related complaint online, please visit website of licensed in your State.
Ask for better quotes - onlineThe states with the cheapest car insurance has average rates for this vehicle around $360 dollars, and the states with the most expensive rates are around $2.640 a month/year. The right discount can save you hundreds of dollars off your car insurance bill. Auto insurance companies in California use rating factors, to determine how much to charge you for coverage. These rating factors include: the make, model and year of your Chevrolet, Cruze and similar vehicles.
Myths about car insuranceHow much do you pay to insure your Chevrolet, Cruze? Car insurance rates among states vary widely and insurance companies need to figure out if the applicant is too risky for them to insure. Auto insurance is very expensive, probably one of the most costly part of driving. How much do you pay for your policy in California? 1200$? More or less?
Minimum insurance requirements
The minimum amount of liability insurance you must have on your policy is:
- $15,000 for injury/death to one person.
- $30,000 for injury/death to more than one person.
- $5,000 for damage to property.