What is the true cost to own a Honda Civic in your state? A 2017 Honda Civic starts at a MSRP base price of $18,500. The average insurance costs for a 2017/2018 Honda Civic is $137 a month or $1,644 yearly. Why did your Honda car insurance go up and what are the best tactics to lower your overpriced car insurance? Learn which discounts lower your car insurance rates. Follow the tips to help learn how to find and choose the best insurance agent in your neighborhood! Follow the studies and actual statistics and find other ways high-risk drivers can find affordable auto insurance rates.
The average insurance price of a used 2010/2016 Honda Civic can range between $75 to $3,850 dollars.
How much does Civic car insurance cost?
- Honda Civic Civic LX - $109
- Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe - $111
- Honda Civic 4 Door Sedan - $112
- Honda Civic EX - $112
- Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe - $118
- Honda Civic 4 Door Sedan - $121
- Honda Civic Type R - $134 - is the highest performance version of the Honda Civic made by Honda Motor Company of Japan!
How to save more on your policy?
Before purchasing insurance for your Honda Civic, be sure to compare rates from multiple insurance companies in your state! You may be able to save some money on your premium just by having some modern safety features in your Honda, such as: Driver-side and passenger-side airbags, Automatic seat belts, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), A blind-spot detection systems and A lane-departure warning systems.
- Honda Civic 2017 - get more information and better quotes
- Honda Civic 2016 - get more information and better quotes
- Honda Civic 2015 - get more information and better quotes
- Honda Civic 2014 - get more information and better quotes
- Honda Civic 2013 - get more information and better quotes
- Honda Civic 2012 - get more information and better quotes
- Honda Civic 2011 - get more information and better quotes
- Honda Civic 2010 - get more information and better quotes
- Honda Civic 2009 - get more information and better quotes
- Honda Civic 2008 - get more information and better quotes
- Honda Civic 2007 - get more information and better quotes
Evaluate your risk of being in an accident.
How to find cheap auto insurance for older Honda Civic/Accord? The age and condition of your vehicle you are purchasing can have a huge impact on the car insurance rates you'll pay. If you loan or lease your vehicle, insurance requirements might include comprehensive and collision coverage. But do you really need to buy both comprehensive insurance and collision insurance for your used, elderly 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Civic? If you purchase an older vehicle that has a high theft rate, you can expect higher car insurance rates! The first step in shopping for car insurance is examining the levels of liability insurance and learning more about the different coverage plans. Figure out, how and where to purchase cheaper insurance rates!
- 2018 Civic Coupe
- 2018 Civic Si Coupe
- 2017 Civic Si Coupe
- 2018 Civic Sedan
- 2017 Civic Sedan
- 2018 Civic Si Sedan
- 2017 Civic Si Sedan
- 2018 Civic Hatchback
- 2018 Civic Si Sedan - $24,000 - starting MSRP
- 2017 Civic Si Sedan - $23,800 - starting MSRP
- 2018 Civic Hatchback - $19,800 - starting MSRP
- 2017 Civic Hatchback - $19,600 - starting MSRP
- 2018 Civic Type RA - $34,000 - starting MSRP
- 2017 Civic Type RA - $33,800 - starting MSRP
Calculate both the cost of the vehicle and the cost of collision coverage to ensure if this coverage should be included in your actual policy.
Collision coverage pays for damage to your car when you are hit (damaged) by another vehicle. With comprehensive coverage you'll be covered for damage from vandalism, theft, natural disasters, fire or hitting or being hit by an animal. State laws do not require collision coverage.
Questions to ask before buying Honda policy
- How much do you pay for car insurance for a honda civic
- Is a honda civic sedan or coupe cheaper to insure?
- Is it expensive to insure a honda civic for a new teen driver?
- What are the average car insurance rates for a honda civic lx?
- Is it cheaper to insure a honda accord or civic in 2017/2018?
- Is a honda civic or toyota corolla more expensive to insure?
- How much is honda car insurance per month?
- Is it cheaper to insure a honda civic sedan than a coupe?
- Performance & modified honda car insurance in your state?
- Honda civis and 10 least expensive cars to insure for your teen driver!
You can get quotes in just a few minutes. Find out if you're eligible for a discount on 2017 - 2018 Honda Civic car insurance and get cheaper rates
- Ralph T. Hudgens, Commissioner
- (Southeast Zone)
- Office of Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner
- Two Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive
- West Tower, Suite 704
- Atlanta, Georgia 30334
- Phone: 404.656.2070
- Fax: 404.657.8542
Department of InsuranceTo request professional legal assistance with an insurance question or file an insurance-related complaint online, please visit website of licensed in your State.
Ask for better quotes - onlineThe states with the cheapest car insurance has average rates for this vehicle around $38 dollars, and the states with the most expensive rates are around $275 a month/year. The right discount can save you hundreds of dollars off your car insurance bill. Auto insurance companies in Nevada, New York, Georgia, Florida use rating factors, to determine how much to charge you for coverage. These rating factors include: the make, model and year of your Honda, Civic, LX and similar vehicles.
Myths about car insuranceHow much do you pay to insure your Honda, Civic, LX? Car insurance rates among states vary widely and insurance companies need to figure out if the applicant is too risky for them to insure. Auto insurance is very expensive, probably one of the most costly part of driving. How much do you pay for your policy in Nevada, New York, Georgia, Florida? 125$? More or less?
Minimum insurance requirements
In Georgia, you are required to have liability insurance to help pay for injuries or damages you might cause to someone else as a result of a car accident. You'll need to have proof of this insurance in order to register your car in GA. Your Georgia car insurance policy must have the following minimum coverage amounts:
- Bodily injury liability:
- $25,000 per person.
- $50,000 for multiple people in an accident.
- Property damage liability:
- $25,000 for one incident.