Hello. I am searching for a quote for Honda stepwagon 1996.
- Richard J. Badolato, Commissioner
- (Northeast Zone)
- New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
- 20 West State Street P.O. Box 325
- Trenton, New Jersey 08625-0325
- Phone: 609.292.7272
- Fax: 609.984.5273
Department of InsuranceTo request professional legal assistance with an insurance question or file an insurance-related complaint online, please visit website of licensed in your State.
Ask for better quotes - onlineThe states with the cheapest car insurance has average rates for this vehicle around $210 dollars, and the states with the most expensive rates are around $1.540 a month/year. The right discount can save you hundreds of dollars off your car insurance bill. Auto insurance companies in Moorestown use rating factors, to determine how much to charge you for coverage. These rating factors include: the make, model and year of your Step Wagon and similar vehicles.
Myths about car insuranceHow much do you pay to insure your Step Wagon? Car insurance rates among states vary widely and insurance companies need to figure out if the applicant is too risky for them to insure. Auto insurance is very expensive, probably one of the most costly part of driving. How much do you pay for your policy in Moorestown? 700$? More or less?
Minimum insurance requirements
The Basic policy option is the more affordable insurance package; however, it offers limited coverage, including:
- $5,000 of property damage liability (PDL) per accident. This covers damage you may have caused to someone's property in a car crash.
- $15,000 of personal injury protection (PIP) per person, per accident. This coverage pays for injuries you suffer in a car crash.
- Up to $250,000 for very severe injuries, such as permanent brain injuries.