What is the true cost to own an old model of Chrysler Pacifica in your state? The average insurance price of a used 2004 - 2017 Chrysler Pacifica can range between $95 a month to $285 a month. For a new 2017-2018 Chrysler Pacifica, the cost of car insurance would be around $120 monthly, $1400 yearly.There are many factors that affect your "Chrysler" car insurance rates, including your age, gender, your location, your credit score and driving history. Many people wonder why car insurance is so expensive. There are some studies that show people with bad credit file more claims and thus can have higher auto insurance rates.
The average Chrysler Pacifica car insurance cost is $145 a month, which is cca $1740 a year.
Evaluate your risk of being in an accident.
How to find cheap auto insurance for older cars? The age and condition of your car you are purchasing can have a huge impact on the auto insurance rates you'll pay. If you loan or lease your vehicle, insurance requirements might include comprehensive and collision coverage. But do you really need to buy both comprehensive insurance and collision insurance for your used, elderly vehicle? If you purchase an older vehicle that has a high theft rate, you can expect higher car insurance rates! The first step in shopping for car insurance is examining the levels of liability insurance and learning more about the different coverage plans. Figure out, how and where to purchase cheaper insurance rates!
Calculate both the cost of the vehicle and the cost of collision coverage to ensure if this coverage should be included in your actual policy.
Collision coverage pays for damage to your car when you are hit (damaged) by another vehicle. With comprehensive coverage you'll be covered for damage from vandalism, theft, natural disasters, fire or hitting or being hit by an animal. State laws do not require collision coverage.
2004 Chrysler Pacifica pricing and specs
- 2004 Chrysler Pacifica - Base 4dr Front-wheel Drive: MSRP $28,800 Insurance: $125 a month
- 2004 Chrysler Pacifica - Base 4dr All-wheel Drive: MSRP $32,200/ Insurance: $135 a month
2005 Chrysler Pacifica pricing and specs
- 2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Base 4dr Front-wheel Drive / Average car insurance: $134 a month
- 2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Base 4dr All-wheel Drive / Average car insurance: $123 a month
- 2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Touring 4dr Front-wheel Drive / Average car insurance: $128 a month
2006 Chrysler Pacifica pricing and specs
- 2006 Chrysler Pacifica - 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A) / Insurance: $138 a month
- 2006 Chrysler Pacifica - Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A) / Insurance: $113 a month
- 2006 Chrysler Pacifica - Touring 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A) / Insurance: $118 a month
2007 Chrysler Pacifica pricing and specs
|Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)||4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)||Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)|
|Insurance Rates||$112 / Month||$122 / Month||$132 / Month|
|Transmission||6-speed shiftable automatic||6-speed shiftable automatic||6-speed shiftable automatic|
|Basic Warranty||3 yr./ 36000 mi.||3 yr./ 36000 mi.||3 yr./ 36000 mi.|
|Base Engine Type||gas||gas||gas|
|Drivetrain||front wheel drive||front wheel drive||all wheel drive|
Chrysler has made some improvements to the Chrysler Pacifica trims for 2018. The new 2017/2018 Chrysler Pacifica starts at a base (manufacturer's suggested retail price) price of $28,800. With the average insurance rate at $1,385 per year ($120 a month). The 2017 model of the Chrysler Pacifica received a 5-Star overall safety rating by the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration).
About the Chrysler Pacifica: facts, myths, questions
- Chrysler prices start at $20,000 and can go up to $34,500
- The Chrysler Pacifica has been around since 2004 - 2018
- The estimated miles your drive in a year can affect your auto insurance rates
- How much does Chrysler Pacifica car insurance cost?
- Many professions can receive a discount, such as nurses, doctors, federal and state employee...
- Buying your teen's first car is a major decision - how about an old Pacifica?
- State Farm offers premium reductions for passive restraint, multiple autos...
- How can I save money on Chrysler Pacifica car insurance?
- The Chrysler Pacifica has side airbags and a driver knee airbag
- Chrysler was founded in 1925, when the Maxwell Motor Company
- That is the cost of insuring a Chrysler Pacifica
Learn which discounts lower your car insurance rates...
...follow the studies and actual statistics and find other ways high-risk drivers can find affordable auto insurance rates. You can get quotes in just a few minutes. Find out if you're eligible for a discount on 2004-2018 Chrysler Pacifica car insurance and get cheaper rates. Remember, your insurer should looks for information that may reduce your potential risk and matches you with an appropriate discount.
- Jim L. Ridling, Commissioner
- (Chair, Southeast Zone)
- Alabama Department of Insurance
- PO Box 303351
- Montgomery, Alabama 36130-3351
- Street Address
- 201 Monroe Street, Suite 502
- Montgomery, Alabama 36104
- Phone: 334.269.3550
- Fax: 334.241.4192
Department of InsuranceTo request professional legal assistance with an insurance question or file an insurance-related complaint online, please visit website of licensed in your State.
Ask for better quotes - onlineThe states with the cheapest car insurance has average rates for this vehicle around $44 dollars, and the states with the most expensive rates are around $319 a month/year. The right discount can save you hundreds of dollars off your car insurance bill. Auto insurance companies in California, Michigan, Alabama use rating factors, to determine how much to charge you for coverage. These rating factors include: the make, model and year of your Chrysler, Pacifica and similar vehicles.
Myths about car insuranceHow much do you pay to insure your Chrysler, Pacifica? Car insurance rates among states vary widely and insurance companies need to figure out if the applicant is too risky for them to insure. Auto insurance is very expensive, probably one of the most costly part of driving. How much do you pay for your policy in California, Michigan, Alabama? 145$? More or less?
Minimum insurance requirements
To fulfill Alabama car insurance laws, you must have liability insurance to help pay for any damages or injuries you may cause to others in a car accident. Your liability coverage must include the following minimums:
- $25,000 for bodily injury or death per person.
- $50,000 total for bodily injury or death per accident.
- $25,000 for property damage.