It look's like you've got some questions about insuring a 2017/2018 Ford Escape. Right? We can help you! You should compare auto insurance companies and agents near you, that cover Ford Escape 2017/2018 to get the cheapest car insurance for you model (trim version)! The base price for the new Escape is starting at $23,850 dollars (October 2017). You can ask for personalised quotes, right now!
- You can save up to 20% Ii your 2018 Escape will be equipped with modern equipement
- If your car's equipped with ABS brakes, you get a little discount of 5-10%
- You can save up to 15% on your premium, if your car's equipped with an anti-theft device (ATD)
So...how much would car insurance cost for a new model of Ford Escape? There any many different statistics, but...the national average insurance rate for Ford Escape (2016,2017,2018 models) is at $2,050 per year, which is cca $170 dollars monthly!
Escape is one of the most affordable compact SUV's. To find cheap Ford Escape car insurance quotes, please find an agent near your location or ask for quotes here. While getting auto insurance quotes for Ford Escape, you can get up to $1,900 savings for a one-time income tax credit.
Annual insurance cost (old, used cars): Honda, Ford, Mazda 3
|California rates||Florida rates||New York rates|
|2005 Honda Civic||$550||$1,380||$1,295|
|2007 Ford Escape||$486||$1,167||$1,149|
Available discounts on Ford Escape 2018 car insurance include:
- vehicle discounts: modern equipements, safety features, anti block systems, airbags and more
- driver discounts: your credit score (history), driver history (accidents, tickets, criminal records), safe driving, your age
Annual insurance quotes by state: California, Florida, New York
|State Farm||Liberty Mutual||Allstate|
|Source: NerdWallet research|
The average monthly price for 2018 Ford Escape and similar vehicles is around $160 monthly, which is cca $1920 yearly for car insurance. Get the lowest rates, its free!
- Dave Jones, Commissioner
- (Chair, Western Zone)
- California Department of Insurance
- 300 Capitol Mall, Suite 1700
- Sacramento, California 95814
- Phone: 916.492.3500
- Fax: 916.445.5280
- 45 Fremont Street, 23rd Floor
- San Francisco, California 94105
- Phone: 415.538.4010
- Fax: 415.904.5889
- 300 South Spring Street
- South Tower
- Los Angeles, California 90013
- Phone: 213.346.6464
- Fax: 213.897.9051
Department of InsuranceTo request professional legal assistance with an insurance question or file an insurance-related complaint online, please visit website of licensed in your State.
Ask for better quotes - onlineThe states with the cheapest car insurance has average rates for this vehicle around $267 dollars, and the states with the most expensive rates are around $1.958 a month/year. The right discount can save you hundreds of dollars off your car insurance bill. Auto insurance companies in Michigan, Detroit, California, Georgia use rating factors, to determine how much to charge you for coverage. These rating factors include: the make, model and year of your Ford, Escape, F-150, Maverick and similar vehicles.
Myths about car insuranceHow much do you pay to insure your Ford, Escape, F-150, Maverick? Car insurance rates among states vary widely and insurance companies need to figure out if the applicant is too risky for them to insure. Auto insurance is very expensive, probably one of the most costly part of driving. How much do you pay for your policy in Michigan, Detroit, California, Georgia? 890$? More or less?
Minimum insurance requirements
The minimum amount of liability insurance you must have on your policy is:
- $15,000 for injury/death to one person.
- $30,000 for injury/death to more than one person.
- $5,000 for damage to property.