The new 2018 Kia Stinger is compact / midsize five-passenger sedan with a lot of new features and after you get behind the wheel of the 2018 Stinger, you will know it was built by enthusiasts. No, really! Both models (255-hp turbocharged 2.0-liter / 365-hp twin-turbo 3.3-liter V-6) have an eight-speed automatic transmission and either rear / all-wheel drive. The estimated base price of 2018 Kia Stinger is $33,000. Yea, its more then for example 2018 Toyota Camry, but it is kind different vehicle :) Keep Up With Stinger News...a showstopper on the #StingerRunway. 2018 Kia Stinger is a performance killer.
Even with the 2.0-liter, its can reach 60 mph in less than 6 seconds...do you like it?
How much would car insurance cost for Kia, Stinger 2018
Are you searching for lowest car insurance rates for your Kia Stinger (2017/2018) model? Average monthly insurance rates for Toyota Camry (2018) will be - probably - around $150, it means little higher then fro Toyota Camry and similar vehicles. As you already know, you can lower your auto insurance rates with many different discounts such as: safe driver discount (your driving history in previous cars), safe car (the new 2018 Kia Stinger has a lot of safety features and modern equipement).
2018 Kia Stinger: Models, Specs, Sale Prices...
|Type||2.0L Twin Scroll Turbo 4-Cyl|
|Displacement (cc)||1,998 cc|
|Bore x stroke (mm)||86.0 mm X 86.0 mm|
|Horsepower||255 hp @ 6,200 rpm|
|Torque||260 lb.-ft. @ 1,400-4,000 rpm|
|Valve System||DOHC D-CVVT 16V|
|Fuel System||GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection)|
|Rec. Fuel||Premium Recommended|
|Fuel tank capacity (gal.)||15.9 gallons|
- 3.3-liter twin-turbo V6 engine, 365 hp and 376 lb.-ft. of torque
- 2nd-generation 8-speed automatic transmission with 5 drive modes
- Centrifugal Pendulum Absorber (CPA) torque converter
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring Control System (All-Wheel Drive models)
- Brembo® vented disc brakes with quad-piston front calipers and dual-piston rear calipers
- Dynamic Stability Damping Control (DSDC) with 5-Modes
- MacPherson front and multi-link rear suspension
- Rack-mounted Motor Driven Power Steering (R-MDPS) with 5-Modes
- Staggered 19” Alloy Wheels with performance tires
- 55% advanced high-strength steel construction.
- Wheelbase: 114.4 in.
- Length: 190.2 in.
- Width: 73.6 in.
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA), a Kia first
- Forward Collision Assistance (FCA)
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control (ASCC)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
The most actual news and warning reviews about Kia Stinger
First experience with new Kia Stinger 2018? Contact your Kia dealer (you can find one on google) for more detailed information or to reserve your Stinger today (test drive). Local dealer pricing are not yet available for this vehicle.
When will the 2018 Kia Stinger be available?
Well, until now, i can see only very positive reviews of the 2018 Kia Stinger. The 2018 Kia Stinger will go on sale (release date in the United States) later this year at an estimated starting price around $31,500. As you can see (and read in reviews of Kia Stinger), the new Stinger is a car worth waiting for. The 2018 Kia Stinger is still in development, but the latest new are saying, that the Stinger will be available in the U.S at the end of 2018.
The NHTSA & IIHS haven’t crash tested the 2018 Kia Stinger, yet.
You know you need to insure your 2018 2018 Kia, Stinger. But, how much should you pay for car insurance per month or year? Get Your AnswersThere are some ways to lower your car insurance premiums for Kia makes, but still retain adequate coverage. Here are some objective information you may need about 2018 Kia, Stinger car insurance rates and discounts that could save you money on liability insurance and full coverage premiums. Visit